Followers

Monday 31 January 2011

arghhh.....Yup that pretty much sums it up

First some food/nutrition info

There's a supplement by NewChapter---Lycopom--100gm of tomatoes & 13 pomegranates.
Promotes cardiovascular, breast and prostate health.
It's a good thing.

Something I read lately--------in Alive Magazine---

Talk, talk, talk: Intimate connection requires patience, risk-taking, and a willingness to talk about those things you'd rather leave buried and forgotten.

Talking about depression--- the trials and tribulations, to people who do not suffer from this illness and have no frame of reference for this journey is difficult, extremely difficult...

When it is people you love, it feels like you are burdening them with your crap, a whiner, I hate whiners, and I hate whining.........Soooo you can only imagine how it feels to be one.
Learning to be patient and gentle with myself is an everyday challenge.

Even though when I finally write one of these blogs entries I feel lightened somehow.....
Almost like letting the air out of a balloon, metaphorically speaking, of course....

It is difficult to get myself to sit down and write another one.
Because it feels like whining.
Until I am acutally at the keyboard, and then it feels like a release.


Something else I have read lately, Deepak Chopra's---Re-inventing the Body, Resurrecting the Soul---

As Chopra identifies it, soul carries our potential for wellness, mind carries the intention, while brain produces the result.
Above all, Chopra teaches "the process of reinventing the body and resurrecting the soul is a journey, and the journey never ends."

Something I will chew on for a while before it settles into my opinion, or maybe my interpretation is a better way to express it.

I guess that's it for today.....
Gonna try and share something everday for February and see if I can change something myself.
Soooo..........later.....Ummm tomorrow......ummm.........argh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment