Followers

Monday 20 June 2011

Wellll Helllll's Belllls!!!!!!

The caption under the caricature of my life says "Lost in Spaaaaaace"

As in I'm a space cadet!!!!!!
And as we all know there are worse things to be.
Right?????

Right. So an eventful week has just passed, cracked molar, crown prep.
Thought I had food poisoning turned out to be a staph infection.
No Worries.

Today had a couple more years of taxes done at the advocates office.
so only 5 left. This is a good thing.

Hope Baltimore is treating you well, Shae.
Have some Maryland Blue Crab for moi.

L2 hope Saskatoon is loving you well, and the trip is going smoothly.

Barb is in London, sipping wine with Tanya and 10 friends. Nice..

Rick's at his new job, or rather Richard, Man I bet you don't even turn around when
people call you Richard.

I know when I hear some call Marlene, I look around to see who it is.
As in not moi. I'm Mar

Sun is breaking out and it is getting Steamy!!!!

Aunt B. hope those bungs and bruises are healing up.

Guess that's all folks,
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment