Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2011

A new plan...................

Hey everyone,
After years of procrastination the impetus for change has been coming for a while.

I read a blog post from an author I read named Stephanie Rowe.
The post was on a blog wickedauthors.blogspot.com

Anywhooooo, Long story short.

Gonna contact someone to help me create the website I've been
percolating in my brain for a few years now...

It will have a several facets, blog, nutrition info,recipes.....
and whatever else my creative mind conjures in conjunction with
what the web designer tells me is possible.

What it won't have is automatic emails.

I have decided that I am using the I do not want to
burden my family excuse for not moving forward and
posting what I'm thinking, feeeling, doing to survive
this illness.

Soooooo, when it's up I will let everyone know and
you all may choose when or if you want to visit.

hugsmar

No comments:

Post a Comment