Followers

Sunday 30 August 2009

spirit,soul, heart,awaken, plan consciously

Another Sunday Service at SLC and a warm sense of peace and unity encompasses me. I read a quote from Byron, "All who joy would win must share it, Happiness was born a twin" I so get that".
Today's message was," No-one can hurt you without your permission". It resonates.

I am reading a book called "It Works", I've only read 2 pages and I like it already. It feels like a life lesson book. The fly page states " A concise, definite, resultful plan with rules, explanations and suggestions for bettering your condition in life".

FOOD FACTOID: Bell Peppers--all are loaded with antioxidants, especially Vitamin C. Red Peppers lead the pack with nearly three times the amount of Vit. C. found in fresh oranges. A single serving also has a full days worth of vision-protecting Vitamin A.

Think I'll go for a walk, maybe to Stanley Park, get some air and listen to my ocean.
I have already noticed the shorter days, my sleep is becoming more disturbed and harder to keep mood level, so will increase light therapy and get out into the sun.
Be Well Y'all. And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment