Followers

Friday 4 September 2009

mercury in retrograde, full moon, darkness looms

Mannn, I feel like my skin is too tight. Hard to breathe. funk'd out today, so tomorrow, gotta hit the road and do some serious exercise to change those brain chemicals
.
FOOD FACTOID: Garlic(yummmm) bulbs should feel heavy for its size, with tightly closed cloves in the bulb that remain firm when gently pressed. the skin can be pure white or have purple tinged stripes and should be tight fitting.
Place bulbs in a cool, dark, well-ventilated location for up to 1 month.
The Cancer fighting compound allicin that can also cut down on the Helicobacter pylori bacteria responsible for the development of stomach ulcers.

I'm finding it difficult to write what I'm feeling 'cause it feels like whining, or maybe that's just my way of not having to face some of the ugly stuff that comes up more often as the darkness descends. Having trouble sleeping, feel like hiding at home, feel like I'm choking back tears. Sooo I guess I'll try more time with the light box tomorrow and see if it lifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment