Followers

Thursday 17 September 2009

todayyyyy----SHORT+ SUPERFICIAL

FOOD FACTOID: POTATOES--SWEET+WHITE
UNYIELDING, WITH SMOOTH UNDAMAGED SKIN. AVOID IF BRUISED, CRACKED, OR GREEN TINGED.
LOOSE SPUDS THEN TO BE BETTER QUALITY THAN BAGGED.
OUTSIDE OF THE FRIDGE, IN A COOL, DARK PLACE SEPARATED FROM ONIONS, WILL LAST OR MONTHS
SWEET POTATOES SHOULD BE USED WITHIN A WEEK
PAYOFF: POTASSIUM, WHICH MAY HELP PRESERVE MUSCLE MASS AS WE AGE.


RASPBERRIES---PLUMP AND DRY, WITH GOOD SHAPE AND INTENSE, UNIFORM COLOR.
EXAMINE CAREFULLY FOR MOLD OR JUICE STAINS AT THE BOTTOM.
BERRIES WITH HULLS ATTACHED ARE A SIGN OF AN UNDERRIPE, OVERLY TART BERRY.

PLACE UNWASHED ON A PAPER TOWEL IN A SINGLE LAYER. COVER WIH A DAMP PAPER TOWEL AND REFRIGERATE FOR NO MORE THAN 2-3 DAYS.
PAYOFF---MORE FIBER (8 GRAMS PER CUP) THAN ANY OTHER COMMONLY CONSUMED BERRY.
PLUS, THE ANTICANCER CHEMICAL ELLAGIC ACID.

As for moi, the dental saga continues, hopefully 3 permanent crowns are ready to be fitted, and the universe and all it's vast energies permitting, all will go smoothly and successfully.
Will tackle the top two that need work and crowns later in fall.

Gonna walk to dentist to use exercise to combat the emotional heaviness.
and Thanks to the Universe for having the sun shine for me. ahhhh

Doing the avoidance ( I just noticed dance is in that word), 'Cause I was gonna say I'm doing the avoidance dance. Soooo how 'bout I'm doin' the avoi"dance" today. I think I like it.
No deep thinking today, using all my energy to pretend the yucky noise isn't there.
I need the mask today.
Soooo mask on here I go. Always feel better when the suns out, and I get to wear sunglasses so no one can see my eyes. Steels me for being outside.

That's it.
And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment